Games publisher Ubisoft is promoting its latest title with a ‘tap to play’ competition in UK video game stores. Customers can tap an NFC touchpoint or scan a QR code at retailer Game for a chance to win a holiday in Chicago. The Watch Dogs promotion uses Proxama’s TapPoint marketing platform.
- NFC Forum certifies Cilab for TR13.1 wireless charging testing
- ST provides insight into using NFC tags to enhance consumer experiences
- NFC Forum adds certification for NFC wireless charging
- NP Plastibell adds ultra-miniaturised ST NFC tags to pre-filled syringes
- German luggage brand leverages NFC for product authentication and customer engagement
This article is more than nine years old