San Francisco Soup Company, operator of 17 soup, salad and sandwich restaurants around the Bay Area, has selected mobile solutions provider Punchh to create a customised mobile guest rewards program. Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) beacons will “automatically identify loyalty program members with Bluetooth-enabled smartphones as they come near to or enter a SF soup restaurant”, the company says. The new program will launch next month on both iOS and Android.
- Nine in ten UK in-store card payments are now contactless
- Moscow to complete contactless ticketing rollout by end 2021
- EU to debut digital euro project this year?
- Paris adds support for iPhone transit card top ups
- One in three Indian households now use digital payments
This article is more than six years old