Apple is to equip US store staff with a new version of its EasyPay mPOS solution that replaces the existing iPod devices with an iPhone 5S, encased in a Verifone shell, that offers support for both EMV “chip and pin” cards and contactless payments, Forbes reports.
- One in five Japanese consumers to make mobile payments in stores this year
- Juniper forecasts “dramatic growth” in in-vehicle payments for fuel, parking and ecommerce
- Google Pay rolls out tokenized NFC card payments in India
- Survey: Four in ten US and UK consumers ready to use QR codes for payments
- Antelop explains how it works as a trusted partner to banks looking to adopt the latest digital card technologies
This article is more than six years old