Cloud-based vending solutions provider Cantaloupe Systems has added support for the Isis SmartTap NFC platform and is to offer Isis Mobile Wallet users a “buy three get one free” promotion on purchases made at its cashless-enabled vending machines around the US. After making three purchases from participating machines using the Isis Mobile Wallet, customers will get their fourth purchase free.
- Apple seeks NFC digital identity patent
- Long Island University rolls out NFC digital ID cards for students and staff
- Utah to pilot NFC and QR code-enabled mobile driving licences
- Turkey mandates use of NFC identity checks for remote bank account opening
- Ypsomed leverages NFC to enable remote monitoring of insulin delivery compliance
This article is more than seven years old