Samsung has expanded its NFC-enabled camera range with the addition of the Smart Camera NX Mini. The camera can be paired with other NFC devices via a Tag & Go feature to “seamlessly” select and transfer images. It can also be used as a baby monitor by pairing it with a smartphone that then acts as its controller.
- Samsung unveils ultra wideband Smart Tags
- Hyundai to let drivers use their iPhone to unlock their vehicle
- Samsung adds support for UWB and NFC digital car keys
- Vaccine credentials coalition to develop interoperable digital Covid-19 passport
- BMW adds UWB to digital car keys
This article is more than six years old