Smartrac‘s widely used BullsEye, Midas and Circus NFC tags are now available with NXP’s latest generation Ntag213 chips built in. The new Ntag213 NFC tags come with 144 bytes of user memory with password protection and are compatible with NFC Forum Type 2 tag and ISO/IEC14443 Type A standards. They also offer UID mirroring, enabling every tag to be easily identified as unique without requiring users to encode tags with serial numbers.
- NFC Forum spec adds support for extra-small antennas for NFC wireless charging
- Rémy Cointreau uses NFC tags to let purchasers verify ownership of exclusive cognac decanter
- US PPE provider authenticates face masks with NFC
- French fashion house uses NFC to link garments to unique digital NFT assets
- ST launches advisory service for brands looking to adopt NFC
This article is more than seven years old