Smartrac‘s widely used BullsEye, Midas and Circus NFC tags are now available with NXP’s latest generation Ntag213 chips built in. The new Ntag213 NFC tags come with 144 bytes of user memory with password protection and are compatible with NFC Forum Type 2 tag and ISO/IEC14443 Type A standards. They also offer UID mirroring, enabling every tag to be easily identified as unique without requiring users to encode tags with serial numbers.
- General Motors to replace car keys with face biometrics?
- ST provides brands with guidance on how best to implement NFC tags
- UK government publishes digital identity framework
- NFC Forum explores the role of NFC in mobility-as-a-service applications
- Accor to let hotel guests access their rooms with their smartphone
This article is more than seven years old