Smartrac‘s widely used BullsEye, Midas and Circus NFC tags are now available with NXP’s latest generation Ntag213 chips built in. The new Ntag213 NFC tags come with 144 bytes of user memory with password protection and are compatible with NFC Forum Type 2 tag and ISO/IEC14443 Type A standards. They also offer UID mirroring, enabling every tag to be easily identified as unique without requiring users to encode tags with serial numbers.
- NFC Forum certifies Cilab for TR13.1 wireless charging testing
- ST provides insight into using NFC tags to enhance consumer experiences
- NFC Forum adds certification for NFC wireless charging
- NP Plastibell adds ultra-miniaturised ST NFC tags to pre-filled syringes
- German luggage brand leverages NFC for product authentication and customer engagement
This article is more than eight years old