US-based wireless test solutions provider LitePoint has introduced a test system designed to measure and verify the physical layer performance of NFC devices in a high-volume manufacturing environment. “The IQnfc provides quantitative NFC physical layer operation data, allowing the manufacturer to measure NFC device performance, ensure unit-to-unit consistency and ultimately deliver a quality user experience,” says LitePoint’s Curt Schmidek.
- UK government includes iPhone NFC passport reading in iOS Brexit app
- Invenco picks Cilab to speed up EMV development and testing
- Kraft Heinz promotes cheese slices with tamper resistant NFC tags
- French government to include NFC passport reading in digital identity app
- NXP updates Android NFC TagWriter app