NFC specialist Schreiner PrinTrust will showcase the latest generation of its NFC sticker at Mobile World Congress later this month. The NFC-Sticker is certified by MasterCard and offers a range of customization options including choice of chip, layout and top layer.
- Chinese bike hire service to let customers use an NFC digital currency wallet to pay for their ride
- French government to let citizens scan NFC eID cards to access secure online services
- ST white paper explains how brands can use NFC to add value to their products
- Apple to roll out digital driving licences and IDs in eight US states
- Prada to leverage NFC to authenticate fashion products
This article is more than seven years old