Sony has expanded its range of Xperia NFC phones with the addition of the Xperia T2 Ultra and the dual SIM T2 Ultra Dual. The devices come with a 6-inch display, a 1.4GHz quad-core processor and 1GB RAM and are “designed specifically with customers from emerging markets in China, the Middle East, Africa and the Asia Pacific rim in mind”.
- NFC Forum certifies Cilab for TR13.1 wireless charging testing
- ST provides insight into using NFC tags to enhance consumer experiences
- NFC Forum adds certification for NFC wireless charging
- NP Plastibell adds ultra-miniaturised ST NFC tags to pre-filled syringes
- German luggage brand leverages NFC for product authentication and customer engagement
This article is more than eight years old