Electronics giant LG has shown off an updated version of its NFC-enabled smart mobile printer at CES 2014. The Pocket Photo 2.0 enables users to print 5.1cm by 7.6cm photos directly from their tablet or smartphone. Available in Korea from mid-January, the device also includes Bluetooth and is compatible with Android, Windows Phone 8 and iOS.
- NFC Forum certifies Cilab for TR13.1 wireless charging testing
- ST provides insight into using NFC tags to enhance consumer experiences
- NFC Forum adds certification for NFC wireless charging
- NP Plastibell adds ultra-miniaturised ST NFC tags to pre-filled syringes
- German luggage brand leverages NFC for product authentication and customer engagement
This article is more than eight years old