Indian smartphone maker Karbonn Mobile has launched the Titanium X, an RS18,490 (US$300) NFC-enabled smartphone with 5-inch Full HD display as well as 13 megapixel rear and 5 megapixel front-facing cameras. The handset runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean on a 1.5GHz quad-core processor with 1GB of RAM.
- Golden Goose adds NFC tags to limited edition sneakers
- Suncorp Stadium reports on NFC event ticketing adoption rates
- NXP combines NFC and UWB for mobile car keys
- CaixaBank uses NFC to let customers check in to flagship bank branch of the future
- Salvation Army adds NFC chips to Red Kettles