Japanese developer Kokodas has introduced an Android time and attendance app that can be used to record when people check in and out of a location with contactless cards and a Google Nexus 7. Users can “bring their own cards” by using a travel pass, student ID or other contactless card to identify themselves to the tablet. The USB TimeClock app sends time records in Excel or CSV format in an encrypted zip file via email at the end of a chosen period of time.
- UK government includes iPhone NFC passport reading in iOS Brexit app
- Invenco picks Cilab to speed up EMV development and testing
- Kraft Heinz promotes cheese slices with tamper resistant NFC tags
- French government to include NFC passport reading in digital identity app
- NXP updates Android NFC TagWriter app