Mobile network operator Vivo and financial services group Bradesco are to introduce NFC payments in a number of cities in Brazil this year, ahead of a nationwide rollout in 2014. Vivo, part of the Telefonica group, has already made a deal with a TSM provider and is looking to secure partnerships with other banks, Exame reports.
- NFC Forum certifies Cilab for TR13.1 wireless charging testing
- ST provides insight into using NFC tags to enhance consumer experiences
- NFC Forum adds certification for NFC wireless charging
- NP Plastibell adds ultra-miniaturised ST NFC tags to pre-filled syringes
- German luggage brand leverages NFC for product authentication and customer engagement
This article is more than 10 years old