US-based Wright Global Graphics has added an NFC option to its RetaiLive range, enabling marketers to include NFC tags in retail displays, product labels and point-of-purchase materials produced by the printer. “Reaction to RetaiLive has been overwhelmingly positive,” says company chairman Don Wright.
- UAE launches blockchain postage stamp with NFC authentication
- Apple delays rollout of digital IDs in Wallet until early 2022
- Researchers use extended-range NFC to develop smart fabric for multiple use cases
- British Standards Institute unveils NFC digital ID system for construction products
- Researchers develop ultra-thin ‘computer on the bone’ using NFC for bone health monitoring
This article is more than eight years old