The larger 27-inch screen model of HP’s Envy Recline all-in-one PC includes NFC connectivity as well as a design that allows the touchscreen to be lowered to a typing position. An Intel i5 dual core processor, 12GB DDR3 memory and 1TB of storage come as standard. Prices start at US$1,399.
- Apple seeks NFC digital identity patent
- Long Island University rolls out NFC digital ID cards for students and staff
- Utah to pilot NFC and QR code-enabled mobile driving licences
- Turkey mandates use of NFC identity checks for remote bank account opening
- Ypsomed leverages NFC to enable remote monitoring of insulin delivery compliance
This article is more than seven years old