The larger 27-inch screen model of HP’s Envy Recline all-in-one PC includes NFC connectivity as well as a design that allows the touchscreen to be lowered to a typing position. An Intel i5 dual core processor, 12GB DDR3 memory and 1TB of storage come as standard. Prices start at US$1,399.
- Chinese bike hire service to let customers use an NFC digital currency wallet to pay for their ride
- French government to let citizens scan NFC eID cards to access secure online services
- ST white paper explains how brands can use NFC to add value to their products
- Apple to roll out digital driving licences and IDs in eight US states
- Prada to leverage NFC to authenticate fashion products
This article is more than eight years old