NFC Interactor, a reader/writer app for Windows Phone 8 developed by Mopius, now offers haptic feedback when reading and writing tags. The version 5.2 update also adds other user interface improvements as well as better compatibility with the operating system’s light theme.
- Apple AirTag ‘hack’ indicates dynamic NFC capability
- Chinese firm promotes video game with giant QR code in the sky
- NFC Forum releases specifications for secure data transfer between NFC devices
- Car Connectivity Consortium to release specification for hands-free Bluetooth and ultra wideband digital keys
- Apple rolls out AirTags for locating and tracking personal items
This article is more than seven years old