NFC Interactor, a reader/writer app for Windows Phone 8 developed by Mopius, now offers haptic feedback when reading and writing tags. The version 5.2 update also adds other user interface improvements as well as better compatibility with the operating system’s light theme.
- NFC Forum certifies Cilab for TR13.1 wireless charging testing
- ST provides insight into using NFC tags to enhance consumer experiences
- NFC Forum adds certification for NFC wireless charging
- NP Plastibell adds ultra-miniaturised ST NFC tags to pre-filled syringes
- German luggage brand leverages NFC for product authentication and customer engagement
This article is more than eight years old