NXP is using Micropross’s Contactless Test Station for its EMVCo level one testing. The chip maker chose the all-in-one test equipment because of its EMVCo, NFC Forum and ISO testing capabilities as well as “its superior level of automation and its unique validated status,” says NXP.
- NFC Forum certifies Cilab for TR13.1 wireless charging testing
- ST provides insight into using NFC tags to enhance consumer experiences
- NFC Forum adds certification for NFC wireless charging
- NP Plastibell adds ultra-miniaturised ST NFC tags to pre-filled syringes
- German luggage brand leverages NFC for product authentication and customer engagement
This article is more than 10 years old