Cloud-based wallet provider Cashcloud has secured second round funding as it looks towards adding NFC payments. Cashcloud says it hopes to become an all-in-one solution in Europe where users can send and receive money, apply parental controls, pay online, and pay in-store using MasterCard PayPass via NFC.
- NFC Forum certifies Cilab for TR13.1 wireless charging testing
- ST provides insight into using NFC tags to enhance consumer experiences
- NFC Forum adds certification for NFC wireless charging
- NP Plastibell adds ultra-miniaturised ST NFC tags to pre-filled syringes
- German luggage brand leverages NFC for product authentication and customer engagement
This article is more than nine years old