Oberthur Technologies’ Pearl NFC embedded secure element is included in Samsung’s flagship Galaxy S4 smartphone, Oberthur has announced. Pearl offers the largest memory on the market and is the first of its kind to be certified by Visa, MasterCard and Google, Oberthur says.
- Patent-holding company sues Apple over NFC technologies
- NFC Forum spec adds support for extra-small antennas for NFC wireless charging
- Rémy Cointreau uses NFC tags to let purchasers verify ownership of exclusive cognac decanter
- US PPE provider authenticates face masks with NFC
- French fashion house uses NFC to link garments to unique digital NFT assets
This article is more than eight years old