Audio accessories maker Musemini has announced three new additions to its line-up, all featuring NFC for pairing to other devices. The DBoom portable speaker can be customised with user-designed ‘skins’, UberFly wireless headphones provide eight hours of use on a single charge and the US$40 LynkUp adaptor brings Bluetooth streaming with NFC pairing to any device with a 3.5mm audio jack — including home stereos, car audio and headphones.
- Chinese bike hire service to let customers use an NFC digital currency wallet to pay for their ride
- French government to let citizens scan NFC eID cards to access secure online services
- ST white paper explains how brands can use NFC to add value to their products
- Apple to roll out digital driving licences and IDs in eight US states
- Prada to leverage NFC to authenticate fashion products
This article is more than eight years old