Audio accessories maker Musemini has announced three new additions to its line-up, all featuring NFC for pairing to other devices. The DBoom portable speaker can be customised with user-designed ‘skins’, UberFly wireless headphones provide eight hours of use on a single charge and the US$40 LynkUp adaptor brings Bluetooth streaming with NFC pairing to any device with a 3.5mm audio jack — including home stereos, car audio and headphones.
- NFC Forum certifies Cilab for TR13.1 wireless charging testing
- ST provides insight into using NFC tags to enhance consumer experiences
- NFC Forum adds certification for NFC wireless charging
- NP Plastibell adds ultra-miniaturised ST NFC tags to pre-filled syringes
- German luggage brand leverages NFC for product authentication and customer engagement
This article is more than nine years old