Audio accessories maker Musemini has announced three new additions to its line-up, all featuring NFC for pairing to other devices. The DBoom portable speaker can be customised with user-designed ‘skins’, UberFly wireless headphones provide eight hours of use on a single charge and the US$40 LynkUp adaptor brings Bluetooth streaming with NFC pairing to any device with a 3.5mm audio jack — including home stereos, car audio and headphones.
- General Motors to replace car keys with face biometrics?
- ST provides brands with guidance on how best to implement NFC tags
- UK government publishes digital identity framework
- NFC Forum explores the role of NFC in mobility-as-a-service applications
- Accor to let hotel guests access their rooms with their smartphone
This article is more than seven years old