Elecom has launched a compact Bluetooth speaker that pairs with smartphones and tablets via NFC. The LBT-MPSPP11 resembles a cut-down soft drink can and measures just 60mm by 50mm. The 3W speaker supports Bluetooth’s HFP and HSP profiles and can be used for hands-free calling.
- Merivale to let Sydney diners tap table tags to order food and drinks
- Researchers use NFC to power epidermal VR feedback patch
- Google offers $1m Titan M secure element bug bounty
- GlobalPlatform reports secure element shipment numbers
- Golden Goose adds NFC tags to limited edition sneakers