Two new flagship Ultrabook PCs from Sony will include NFC. At 870g and 1.06kg respectively, the company says the Vaio Pro 11 and Vaio Pro 13 are the lightest touchscreen Ultrabooks in the world. The laptops will be available worldwide from 9 June from US$1,150 and US$1,250.
- USI to add NFC to active styluses
- Survey: 4 in 10 US consumers open to receiving offers via NFC, QR and SMS
- Huawei integrates digital yuan hardware wallets into Mate 40 NFC smartphone
- American Airlines pilots mobile digital identity system
- Xiaomi lets customers use NFC tags to control their smart home devices
This article is more than seven years old