Apple has been granted a patent for System and method for simplified data transfer, which describes a system for simplifying the task of syncing devices and choosing which files to share between them. The “Grab & Go” patent describes in detail how NFC could be used to enable Apple devices to synchronised easily and was applied for in 2009.
- Golden Goose adds NFC tags to limited edition sneakers
- Suncorp Stadium reports on NFC event ticketing adoption rates
- NXP combines NFC and UWB for mobile car keys
- CaixaBank uses NFC to let customers check in to flagship bank branch of the future
- Salvation Army adds NFC chips to Red Kettles