Electronic components distributor Avnet is adding NFC and RFID readers, modules and tags made by Identive to its product range. “Having Identive on our line card enables us to offer customers more integrated module options, along with a vertically integrated transponder offering,” says Avnet’s Alex Iuorio.
- Germany to begin rollout of open national digital identity service ‘later this year’
- Croatian merchants to leverage NFC for in-store consumer reviews
- Xiaomi picks NXP’s mWallet 2Go to add payments to Mi Smart Band 4
- Apple to let brands and merchants use NFC tags to provide easy access to mini apps
- Apple unveils NFC car keys
This article is more than seven years old