Electronic components distributor Avnet is adding NFC and RFID readers, modules and tags made by Identive to its product range. “Having Identive on our line card enables us to offer customers more integrated module options, along with a vertically integrated transponder offering,” says Avnet’s Alex Iuorio.
- General Motors to replace car keys with face biometrics?
- ST provides brands with guidance on how best to implement NFC tags
- UK government publishes digital identity framework
- NFC Forum explores the role of NFC in mobility-as-a-service applications
- Accor to let hotel guests access their rooms with their smartphone
This article is more than seven years old