Sony has unveiled a new NFC-enabled stereo Bluetooth headset designed to work with its Xperia smartphones. The wireless Sony SBH50 comes with a smart remote that includes an Oled screen to display text messages and caller information. Existing headphones can also be plugged into the SBH50 using a standard 3.5mm audio jack.
- UK government includes iPhone NFC passport reading in iOS Brexit app
- Invenco picks Cilab to speed up EMV development and testing
- Kraft Heinz promotes cheese slices with tamper resistant NFC tags
- French government to include NFC passport reading in digital identity app
- NXP updates Android NFC TagWriter app