Sony has unveiled a new NFC-enabled stereo Bluetooth headset designed to work with its Xperia smartphones. The wireless Sony SBH50 comes with a smart remote that includes an Oled screen to display text messages and caller information. Existing headphones can also be plugged into the SBH50 using a standard 3.5mm audio jack.
- Apple seeks NFC digital identity patent
- Long Island University rolls out NFC digital ID cards for students and staff
- Utah to pilot NFC and QR code-enabled mobile driving licences
- Turkey mandates use of NFC identity checks for remote bank account opening
- Ypsomed leverages NFC to enable remote monitoring of insulin delivery compliance
This article is more than seven years old