Samsung has announced the NX2000, a 20.3 megapixel camera with 8fps continuous shooting that can capture 3D images and videos with Samsung’s additional NX 45mm 2D/3D lens. Integrated NFC allows the camera to be linked to other NFC devices before using the Smart Camera app, available on Android and iOS, to transfer and share images via WiFi. The NX2000 will be available in white, black or pink for US$649.99.
- ST explains how NFC tags with digital signatures can provide end-to-end protection against counterfeiting throughout the supply chain
- Starbucks launches NFC payment pens in Japan
- NXP unveils NFC, UWB and secure element chipset
- Two in five wrist-worn wearables now come with NFC
- Apple adds Ultra Wideband communications chip to iPhone 11