NFC-Shop.net has launched Tapogram, an Android app that allows user to record messages up to 10 seconds long and associate them with an NFC tag. When another user taps the tag, the message is played. The company envisages use cases including talking greetings cards and gift tags, short lists and storing information about objects. The app is free to download for a limited time.
- Liverpool Football Club rolls out NFC ticketing for all home games
- Digital passport for thoroughbred racehorses rolls out in UK and Ireland
- Researchers unveil fabric-friendly NFC sensors that track tags, everyday objects — and people
- Canadian restaurants use NFC to track reusable food containers
- ST and Feig let manufacturers personalise whole pallets of NFC-enabled products in their packaging
This article is more than eight years old