Public transportation users in the French city of Strasbourg are being invited by local transit operator CTS to take part in an NFC ticketing pilot. The trial will begin in June 2013.
- ST explains how NFC tags with digital signatures can provide end-to-end protection against counterfeiting throughout the supply chain
- Starbucks launches NFC payment pens in Japan
- NXP unveils NFC, UWB and secure element chipset
- Two in five wrist-worn wearables now come with NFC
- Apple adds Ultra Wideband communications chip to iPhone 11