Ingersoll Rand Security Technologies has started a developer network for its AptiQmobile NFC access control platform, which was piloted at the University of San Francisco in 2012. Membership of the AptiQ Developer Network offers “access to Ingersoll Rand resources that will work closely with the developer to help them write the appropriate interface between their software and Ingersoll Rand’s cloud-based AptiQmobile service,” the company says.
- HID Global launches combo NFC and RFID tags for tracking returnable industrial containers
- NXP launches secure UWB chips for hands-free access control, payments and IoT
- University of New Mexico uses campus ID cards to combat spread of Covid-19
- Shinhan Card introduces iPhone case that lets owners use sounds to make contactless mobile payments
- Maryville University introduces NFC digital IDs
This article is more than seven years old
Keep up to date: Get NFCW's headlines by email every Wednesday