Ingersoll Rand Security Technologies has started a developer network for its AptiQmobile NFC access control platform, which was piloted at the University of San Francisco in 2012. Membership of the AptiQ Developer Network offers “access to Ingersoll Rand resources that will work closely with the developer to help them write the appropriate interface between their software and Ingersoll Rand’s cloud-based AptiQmobile service,” the company says.
- Two in five wrist-worn wearables now come with NFC
- Apple adds Ultra Wideband communications chip to iPhone 11
- Ahold Delhaize to roll out NFC shelf edge labels in supermarkets across Europe
- NXP explains how NFC and RFID tags can be used to improve the security of blockchain-based supply chain systems
- Bluey Merino to use NFC tags to guarantee the authenticity of its clothing