Mobile payments services will only start to take off once consumers are using them two to five times a day, Peter Hazlehurst, director of product management at Google, has told delegates at Mobile World congress 2013. At that point usage “moves into habit”, Mobile World Live reports.
- Penn State researchers develop NFC sensors that can be printed directly onto human skin
- USI to add NFC to active styluses
- Survey: 4 in 10 US consumers open to receiving offers via NFC, QR and SMS
- Huawei integrates digital yuan hardware wallets into Mate 40 NFC smartphone
- American Airlines pilots mobile digital identity system
This article is more than seven years old