Gemalto is demonstrating a proof-of-concept NFC enterprise ID service at Mobile World Congress 2013. “Utilizing the company’s proven UpTeq NFC SIM, Gemalto’s experimentation enables secure and fast entry to buildings as well as [providing] strong authentication on PCs, laptops, IT networks and other company services with nothing more than a tap of the phone,” the company says.
- Smart lets teachers log in to interactive displays via NFC
- Hyundai to add support for Apple NFC car keys
- Chinese researchers create highly flexible NFC circuits using transparent film based on calligraphy paper
- SK uses NFC to guide CES visitors to a green future
- Brazilian football club Atlético Mineiro lets fans authenticate special edition jerseys with NFC
This article is more than eight years old