Microsoft is promoting its Office 365 service via a smart poster campaign, using Tapit’s NFC platform. Consumers can tap their NFC phone to the poster, or scan a QR code, to enter a competition to win a year’s free subscription.
- Cambridge Consultants combines NFC and machine vision for next generation interactive bar
- American Airlines includes NFC passport reading in mobile app
- Sheep Inc uses NFC tags to let sweater buyers trace their purchase back to the original fleece
- Merivale to let Sydney diners tap table tags to order food and drinks
- Researchers use NFC to power epidermal VR feedback patch