Asus has unveiled a 10.1-inch Windows 8 tablet with NFC at the CES show. The VivoTab Smart features an Intel Atom dual-core processor and a detachable ‘Transleeve’ cover that combines screen protection with a wireless keyboard.
- Chinese bike hire service to let customers use an NFC digital currency wallet to pay for their ride
- French government to let citizens scan NFC eID cards to access secure online services
- ST white paper explains how brands can use NFC to add value to their products
- Apple to roll out digital driving licences and IDs in eight US states
- Prada to leverage NFC to authenticate fashion products
This article is more than eight years old