Asus has unveiled a 10.1-inch Windows 8 tablet with NFC at the CES show. The VivoTab Smart features an Intel Atom dual-core processor and a detachable ‘Transleeve’ cover that combines screen protection with a wireless keyboard.
- Cilab adds support for NFC Forum wireless charging testing
- General Motors to replace car keys with face biometrics?
- ST provides brands with guidance on how best to implement NFC tags
- UK government publishes digital identity framework
- NFC Forum explores the role of NFC in mobility-as-a-service applications
This article is more than eight years old