NFC specialist Tagstand has partnered with hip mobile accessory maker Tylt to offer a range of NFC-enabled accessories, including the Tunz portable Bluetooth speaker, the Capio car mount and the Tagz range of NFC stickers. The new products will debut at the CES this week.
- ST explains how NFC tags with digital signatures can provide end-to-end protection against counterfeiting throughout the supply chain
- Starbucks launches NFC payment pens in Japan
- NXP unveils NFC, UWB and secure element chipset
- Two in five wrist-worn wearables now come with NFC
- Apple adds Ultra Wideband communications chip to iPhone 11