German RFID specialist Tagitron has launched a range of NFC tags designed for industrial applications. The new HardTag range, which offers IP68 dust and water resistance, is available in a number of form factors featuring either NXP Mifare 1k or Infineon My-D chips.
- UAE launches blockchain postage stamp with NFC authentication
- Apple delays rollout of digital IDs in Wallet until early 2022
- Researchers use extended-range NFC to develop smart fabric for multiple use cases
- British Standards Institute unveils NFC digital ID system for construction products
- Researchers develop ultra-thin ‘computer on the bone’ using NFC for bone health monitoring
This article is more than eight years old