Turkish mobile network operator Turkcell is using Timwe’s NFC Launcher tag platform in its NFC home shopping service, available to users of its MaxiPlus5 NFC phone. The mobile phone ships with an NFC fridge magnet that customer can use to automatically launch a dedicated home shopping service.
- Liverpool Football Club rolls out NFC ticketing for all home games
- Digital passport for thoroughbred racehorses rolls out in UK and Ireland
- Researchers unveil fabric-friendly NFC sensors that track tags, everyday objects — and people
- Canadian restaurants use NFC to track reusable food containers
- ST and Feig let manufacturers personalise whole pallets of NFC-enabled products in their packaging
This article is more than eight years old