Indian video games retailer Game4u has installed smart posters in its stores that let NFC phone users tap their handset to “like” the retailer on Facebook. Game4u’s NFC platform is provided by Mumbai-based JusTap!
- Utah to pilot NFC and QR code-enabled mobile driving licences
- Turkey mandates use of NFC identity checks for remote bank account opening
- Ypsomed leverages NFC to enable remote monitoring of insulin delivery compliance
- NFC-enabled smart bandage aids healing, could detect Covid-19 symptoms, researchers say
- Developers adopt NFC tags to encourage plastic recycling
This article is more than eight years old