Transportation and smart card technology specialist Ecebs has been acquired by Bell ID. Ecebs’ portfolio includes a number of front-end technologies that Bell ID expects to be able to use to “significantly enhance its offering to the growing market for smart ticketing/payment using mobile devices”.
- NFC Forum adds certification for NFC wireless charging
- NP Plastibell adds ultra-miniaturised ST NFC tags to pre-filled syringes
- German luggage brand leverages NFC for product authentication and customer engagement
- Clinique adds NFC to packaging for post-purchase customer engagement
- PayPay lets new customers verify identity with their driving licence via NFC
This article is more than nine years old