Contactless ticketing and RFID specialist Confidex has unveiled a new generation of its Steelwave Micro rugged tags that comes with an NFC-compatible version designed for use in asset management applications. “The new Confidex Steelwave Micro II combines high mechanical quality as well as solid and consistent RF performance,” says CEO Timo Lindström.
- Apple delays rollout of digital IDs in Wallet until early 2022
- Researchers use extended-range NFC to develop smart fabric for multiple use cases
- British Standards Institute unveils NFC digital ID system for construction products
- Researchers develop ultra-thin ‘computer on the bone’ using NFC for bone health monitoring
- NFC Forum unveils Wayfinding Mark as global identifier for NFC tapping locations
This article is more than nine years old