Canada’s first commercial NFC payments service is set to launch on 15 October, according to documents seen by Mobile Syrup. Rogers and CIBC bank’s new “Suretap” service will launch with support for BlackBerry Bold 9900 and Curve 9360 NFC phones, the Canadian mobile news site reports.
- Android 11 to add support for mobile driving licences
- Chrome browser adds support for reading and writing NFC tags
- ST explains how NFC can be combined with blockchain technology to deliver smarter supply chains
- ST gains NFC Forum certification for high performance NFC and contactless payments reader
- South Dakota State University rolls out iPhone NFC IDs