A leaked internal document obtained by Android Central suggests the long-awaited launch of Isis’ NFC pilots is now set to go ahead on 22 October. The service was originally due to go live this summer in Salt Lake City, Utah and Austin, Texas but has hit delays.
- Hyundai to add support for Apple NFC car keys
- Chinese researchers create highly flexible NFC circuits using transparent film based on calligraphy paper
- SK uses NFC to guide CES visitors to a green future
- Brazilian football club Atlético Mineiro lets fans authenticate special edition jerseys with NFC
- Huawei launches NFC and Bluetooth digital keys for electric smart car
This article is more than nine years old