The number of NFC-enabled mobile devices shipped worldwide will more than double this year to nearly 100m, according to Forrester Research, but mainstream use of the technology “remains three to five years away in most countries”.
- NFC Forum adds certification for NFC wireless charging
- NP Plastibell adds ultra-miniaturised ST NFC tags to pre-filled syringes
- German luggage brand leverages NFC for product authentication and customer engagement
- Clinique adds NFC to packaging for post-purchase customer engagement
- PayPay lets new customers verify identity with their driving licence via NFC
This article is more than nine years old