The number of NFC-enabled mobile devices shipped worldwide will more than double this year to nearly 100m, according to Forrester Research, but mainstream use of the technology “remains three to five years away in most countries”.
- NFC Forum certifies Cilab for TR13.1 wireless charging testing
- ST provides insight into using NFC tags to enhance consumer experiences
- NFC Forum adds certification for NFC wireless charging
- NP Plastibell adds ultra-miniaturised ST NFC tags to pre-filled syringes
- German luggage brand leverages NFC for product authentication and customer engagement