Oberthur Technologies has acquired Boston-based mobile payments specialist MoreMagic. Oberthur plans to combine the company’s technology with its existing NFC and TSM offerings to create a comprehensive suite of mobile commerce and financial services solutions, including a secured mobile wallet infrastructure and end-to-end NFC service.
- BMW adds UWB to digital car keys
- UK to trial digital Covid-19 immunity and vaccination passports
- Emirates NBD leverages NFC to verify the identity of new account holders
- LG includes NFC in new Magic Remote control for smart TVs
- IATA to launch digital travel pass for contactless ID and vaccination verification
This article is more than eight years old