US drivers will soon be able to pay, claim loyalty points and redeem offers at the fuel pump using their NFC phones. Fuel dispenser maker Wayne has developed an EMV contactless and NFC option for its iX Pay Secure Payment modular in-dispenser terminals.
- Hyundai to add support for Apple NFC car keys
- Chinese researchers create highly flexible NFC circuits using transparent film based on calligraphy paper
- SK uses NFC to guide CES visitors to a green future
- Brazilian football club Atlético Mineiro lets fans authenticate special edition jerseys with NFC
- Huawei launches NFC and Bluetooth digital keys for electric smart car
This article is more than nine years old