Bank-led industry association Mobey Forum is participating in the Trusted Computing Group‘s Industry Liaison Programme. The two organisations will work together to enhance the development of security standards in mobile financial services. “The current security standards for mobile devices lack the perspective of financial institutions, and their specific needs for mobile payments and mobile banking,” explains Mobey Forum chairman Ron van Wezel.
- NFC Forum certifies Cilab for TR13.1 wireless charging testing
- ST provides insight into using NFC tags to enhance consumer experiences
- NFC Forum adds certification for NFC wireless charging
- NP Plastibell adds ultra-miniaturised ST NFC tags to pre-filled syringes
- German luggage brand leverages NFC for product authentication and customer engagement
This article is more than 10 years old