Antenna specialist Taoglas has launched two off-the-shelf ‘peel and stick’ NFC antennas. The FXR.01, a flexible polymer antenna designed for use in M2M devices, measures 54mm by 37mm by 0.1mm and provides an average read distance of 5cm. The smaller FXT.01 is designed for use in passive tags and requires no additional matching components. The company also offers custom NFC antenna design services.
- Chinese bike hire service to let customers use an NFC digital currency wallet to pay for their ride
- French government to let citizens scan NFC eID cards to access secure online services
- ST white paper explains how brands can use NFC to add value to their products
- Apple to roll out digital driving licences and IDs in eight US states
- Prada to leverage NFC to authenticate fashion products
This article is more than nine years old