Identive has added window stickers and magnets to its range of NFC tags. The window stickers have a concealed NFC inlay and can be printed in colour on the front and back, so they look good from both sides of the window. The magnet tags, less than 1mm thick and based on Identive’s patented “tag on metal” technology, offer “an attractive and distinctive take-home ad that allows consumers to order food, redeem coupons, watch videos, check in and much more, with a simple tap,” says the company.
- Cilab adds support for NFC Forum wireless charging testing
- General Motors to replace car keys with face biometrics?
- ST provides brands with guidance on how best to implement NFC tags
- UK government publishes digital identity framework
- NFC Forum explores the role of NFC in mobility-as-a-service applications
This article is more than eight years old