Google is considering sharing revenue with carriers to encourage them to embrace its Google Wallet NFC app, according to Bloomberg. The report echoes an article published by NFC World earlier this month which explained that Google also wants to extend gWallet availability to both a wide variety of handsets and consumers in a number of countries.
- Canada begins testing national digital ID framework
- EU to report on its investigation into Apple Pay next week?
- NFC testing innovator Cilab opens NFCW Expo showcase
- STMicroelectronics opens NFCW Expo showcase
- Apple rolls out iOS 14 with support for NFC app clips
This article is more than eight years old