Mobile test equipment specialist Comprion has released an NFC testing solution that can be used in-store to check a device’s NFC functionality. NFC Go offers a simple and quick method of testing the NFC antenna and tag reading capability of a handset, reader or other device. The device requires minimal user training and is aimed at phone shops, manufacturers’ test centres and customer support departments.
- Two in five wrist-worn wearables now come with NFC
- Apple adds Ultra Wideband communications chip to iPhone 11
- Ahold Delhaize to roll out NFC shelf edge labels in supermarkets across Europe
- NXP explains how NFC and RFID tags can be used to improve the security of blockchain-based supply chain systems
- Bluey Merino to use NFC tags to guarantee the authenticity of its clothing