Blackberry maker RIM has produced a short film to show consumers some of the ways using an NFC smartphone can change their lives. NFC payments, physical and logical access control, ticketing, and retail loyalty applications are shown in the video, which has been watched over 200,000 times since it was posted on YouTube two days ago.
- Hyundai to add support for Apple NFC car keys
- Chinese researchers create highly flexible NFC circuits using transparent film based on calligraphy paper
- SK uses NFC to guide CES visitors to a green future
- Brazilian football club Atlético Mineiro lets fans authenticate special edition jerseys with NFC
- Huawei launches NFC and Bluetooth digital keys for electric smart car
This article is more than nine years old